Friday, April 20, 2012

8 to 30

It's about time i give a shout out to my wonderful daddy. my dad has always been the most supportive person and my number one fan. i hardly remember a game or activity that he wasn't at even though he traveled consistently for his job. the few times he actually wasn't able to organize his work schedule around my games he actually shed tears when he told me he'd be unable to be there. even when i was in college and playing all over the east coast he would drive hours to get to several of the games and then leave right after to get back to work. he was always so amazing with his support. my dad is human, he has faults and he's made mistakes but i love that he fights through and is continually striving to be a better man and father to all of us. he has always had such a great testimony and he is has never been shy to share it. i respect that so much. i love my dad and i'm so grateful to have him in my life.

No comments: