Tuesday, April 3, 2012

25 to 30

Hollywood When I was little and through most of my adolesence i was really obsessed with all things "Hollywood". my room as a teenager was covered with pictures of celebrities...i was so into the way they looked and the money they made. i read every magazine that was published that contained anything about stars. my dream was to go to hollywood and become a famous celebrity but the best part of that is that i didn't act or do anything that would ever get me there. i even would daydream about walking red carpets and doing interviews. i have a journal entry that i wrote about how mad i was because my sister, carrie, told me that i'd never make it to hollywood and i was for sure going to prove her wrong...i'm not dead yet so i guess there's still time :) it is funny, though, how life perspective changes. sure, i'd still love to have the money they do but they glamor and everything else now seems so much less appealing.

1 comment:

davidcarriebrownfam said...

So sorry to rain on your parade:)