Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I've been tagged

I am....... really cool...oh and Jodi Lee
I want........ to eat dinner...i'm freaking starving
I have....... a basketball game tonight
I wish........ Kayhlen wouldn't grow up quite so fast
I know......... more than my husband does...j/k :)
I hate........when men (no names mentioned, Mike) think bodily functions are hilarious
I hear........... the tv and Kayhlen's music from her swing
I search..........for clothes that fit Kayhlen often...she's proportioned so strangely
I always.........am tired...it's true...i could sleep all day any day
I usually.........love reading books
I am not..........a good cook
I miss...........Kayhlen when i'm at work
I love......... Michael George Lee
I never.......... like to excercise
I rarely........ go a day without wearing basketball shorts at some point
I cry............ usually once a month around the same time :)
I lose........... weight when i actually work out and eat properly...so...never
I am confused........about NASCAR...really, a sport? driving around a circle? i don't get it.
I need.............. to clean more
I should.......... study my scriptures more
I dream.......... of coaching college basketball
I tag....... Jessie (that means you have to do it) and Michelle

No comments: