Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Princess Party

My mom threw a princess party/sleepover for the granddaughters that live locally. it was seriously, so cool. she went all out on everything from the cake to the games to the dinner set up. it was awesome. kayhlen absolutely loved dressing up and hanging out with some of her cousins. thanks, grandma.

This is grandma and kayhlen waiting for the other princesses to arrive
Untitled from Jodi Lee on Vimeo.

Princess dancing
Untitled from Jodi Lee on Vimeo.


4 comments:

Val said...

how fun!

Jessie Lewis said...

I can't wait until I'm a grandma! I guess I need to have more kids so I can have more grandchildren. Hmmmm?

Stacey DeMille Wardwell said...

You could have gone all day without posting the pictures of me prancing around in Kiley's wedding petticoat! (I would have been happier:)

Desiree said...

My hubby and I were just talking about Halloween costumes, and we considered a princess...but I figure that there will be a number of years when that is all she will want to dress up, watch, play, etc. So we chose against it. Looks like your girlie is in that stage! She is stinking adorable.