Monday, September 27, 2010

Growing Up

My baby girl is so not a baby anymore. She is a hilarious 2/12 year old that keeps me on my toes every minute of the day. Kayhlen has become such a good helper with Dax...she likes to be the mom a lot. She is a great big sister. She is becoming more and more independent. She gets up in the morning and takes off her pull-up and puts her panties on and then turns on the tv and watches it until i get up (i usually don't even know when she is awake). I love her so much.


Feeding brother

Wanting to watch tv while still feeding brother

picking up brother

holding brother at the temple

wearing mommy's boots


Got her first real haircut

our special girl

2 comments:

Val said...

What a cute little helper.

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

I love her hair...so cute!