Thursday, October 8, 2009

Life-Long Dream

Anyone who follows my blog knows how big of a Uconn Women's Basketball fan i am. imagine my excitement when my super star cousin (who plays for Stanford) mentioned to me that they would be traveling to the land of the huskies to play them this season. because of this, she of course could get me into the game and get me a great seat which is a feat of it's own. i felt like this was an opportunity i could not pass up...so i put a phone call into my good friend diana and she on the spot told me she was in and a few days later...and many sky miles courtesy of my WONDERFUL father...i am heading to connecticut to see them play standford on their home floor!!!! this is a rematch of last years championship and could likely be the the matchup at the end of this season as well. diana and i will be taking red eye flights on the night of dec 22nd...watching the game on the 23rd...and flying home at 6 am on christmas eve. doesn't that sound awesome!!! i don't think i could ask for a better christmas present :) look forward to a great post about the trip!

Kayhlen's face when i told her the good news :) (she just happened to be wearing that jacket :))

2 comments:

Kiley said...

hahaha! That is such a funny picture

Nielson said...

How exciting for you! Merry Christmas and have a great time!