Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Our New Purchase

For the last couple of months i have spent 5 to 6 days a week driving over to my parent's house and running on their treadmill. After doing it regularly for about 2 months i reached the, this is way to annoying to have to drive over here point. I have wanted my own treadmill for the longest time but always thought they were too expensive. Well, the other day my neighbor told me about this fantastic sale that Sports Authority was having on treadmills and so i convinced Mike that we had to buy one for Valentines day. So, that's how we spent our Valentines...buying a treadmill. We got it for $700 off the normal price. I just completed my first workout on it and it works great. Thanks for letting me know, April. The only downside, of course, is that now i have no excuses to be fat...i have access to a treadmill in my basement...talk about pressure!


2 comments:

Nielson said...

Hey Jodi! I found your blog (it was only a matter of time...) :) Nice treadmill--sounds like a good deal too!

Ty and Mari said...

I got one for the new year and I have already broke it! But thank goodness for warranties! So my excuse not to run on it works for a while!!! WE'll have to go running outside when it starts to warm up!