Wednesday, February 25, 2009

8

8 Favorite TV Shows
  1. The Biggest Loser
  2. Friends (reruns, of course)
  3. The Office
  4. 24
  5. Hero's
  6. Cold Case Files
  7. Prison Break
  8. Forensic Files
8 Things I Did Yesterday
  1. Worked
  2. Scrubbed dry poop off of the walls and Kayhlen's body
  3. Fed Kayhlen
  4. Went to the Blue and Gold banquet (scouts)
  5. Watched the Biggest Loser
  6. Ran on the treadmill
  7. Read scriptures and prayed with Mike
  8. Walked with Marianne and Aliya
8 Things I Look Forward To
  1. Mike being done with school
  2. Not having to work
  3. SPRING
  4. Brother and Sisters for Kayhlen (according to the ring, i'll have 3 girls and 1 boy)
  5. One day being skinny
  6. Our big vacation in May
  7. The day when everyone realizes that the LDS people were actually right :)
  8. Coaching again
8 Favorite Restaurants
  1. PF Chang's
  2. Olive Garden
  3. Paradise Bakery
  4. Del Taco
  5. Arctic Circle
  6. Cafe Rio (prepregnancy)
  7. Panda Express
  8. Subway
8 Things On My Wish List
  1. To not worry about money
  2. Finish our basement
  3. Fence
  4. That Friends wold come back on the air
  5. Mike had less stress and fewer responsibilities (poor kid has a lot on his plate)
  6. I could play basketball as well as i used to
  7. Kayhlen could ever understand how much i love her
  8. More time for sleep
8 People I Tag
  1. Kiley
  2. Carrie
  3. Rhonda
  4. Kristin
  5. Diana (if she ever looks)
  6. Jessie
  7. Marianne
  8. Desiree

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Love it! Thanks for the tag. I'll get to it soon!

I totally wish I could still play basketball and volleyball like the good old days. Your mind says one thing and your body is slow to react. So frusterating!

And I love Panda!!