Sunday, December 7, 2008

Took Me a Minute

So I was just going through the few videos on my flip camera and I came across this one. I watched it and kept thinking..."i don't remember doing this"..."i usually take Kayhlen's shirt off when i feed her, why didn't i take it off?" After watching it about 3 different times i finally realized that the voice you hear is not mine, it is actually my sister, Kiley. She must have done this while she was babysitting the other day. The funny thing is that people have a tendancy to mix the two of us up when they see us which we've always thought was ridiculous...i guess i don't have any room to talk any more since i can't even tell our voices apart.


1 comment:

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

Oh my gosh, Kiley sounds just like you Jodi! Wow, I wonder if Troy sound like Trent...nah!