Thursday, March 29, 2012

30 to 30

I saw this on someone's blog and i thought it was a great idea. as of today i am 30 days away from turning 30 years old. to be honest, i haven't thought about it a ton but when i do i really start to freak out and that's why i thought this would be a great thing to do. i'm going to spend the next 29 days focusing on something great about my life from the first 30 years. i think this will help me to realize how much good i have had and not focus on the bad. like most, there is so much that i haven't accomplished yet that i wish i had but there is also so much that i have done and can be proud of. i think the scariest part for me is just the unknown...getting older means so much unknown that's going to come. what are my children going to be like as teens? when will i start to get wrinkles? will we ever feel financially secure? will i be alive when the 2nd coming happens? what kind of grandma will i be? how old will i be when i die? it's all of that stuff that scares me about turning 30. yes, i am scared. i think this blog thing is going to be a great way for me to relieve some worries. so, here's to the next 29 days!

No comments: