Tuesday, May 11, 2010

One Month Already

My handsome boy turned a month old on the 7th.  Everyone says it but it's so true how fast it goes by.  Dax is a total cuddle bug...i just love snuggling with him and spend a lot of my sleeping time with him cuddled next to me.  He LOVES to throw up, not spit up, but throw up...we go through atleast one birp cloth during every feeding.  He is slowly but surely getting on to a good schedule.  He loves to aim and pee on me whenever given the chance :) Kayhlen just loves him and loves to stuff his binkie in his mouth even while he's sound asleep. We love him so much...he has truly brought a very sweet spirit into our home!



Untitled from Jodi Lee on Vimeo.


Untitled from Jodi Lee on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

What a cutie! Can't wait to hold him...sometime.

Val said...

Its so true. They do grow up quick. I swear I feel like I put Fischer to sleep at night and wake up the next morning to see he's an entire month older or something. Thanks for sharing. What a sweet post.