Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Manti Pagaent

Mike went camping all weekend (his father's day present) and so Kayhlen and I headed down with my family to Manti to see the pagaent down there. Overall, it wasn't the best experience :) It was rainy most of the day, it got really cold, and Kayhlen only let me watch the first 15 minutes (the rest of the 2 hours was spent chasing her around in the parking lot where she couldn't bother anyone)...BUT, just being able to see that temple for the first time made it worth it...it really is something to see.
This was at a gas station on the way down...hanging out while carrie cleaned up the throw up that kenadie launched...it did NOT smell good.

Gorgeous


2 comments:

Jessie Lewis said...

I once went to that pageant. Many many years ago. I'm getting so excited for our Utah trip!!!

The Kohler Family said...

I havent been to the Manti pageant in YEARS...maybe when Finn gets a little older! But the temple is gorgeous, one of my favorites!