Monday, April 27, 2009

Denver

My wonderful husband made it possible for me to get away for a very quick weekend trip to Denver to visit one of my best friends, Diana. Even though it was only a 48 hour trip, it was much needed and really fun. We took a jog around downtown Denver, went to Buffalo Bills grave, did an endowment session in the Denver temple, went shopping, and went indoor skydiving which was seriously, AWESOME. It was so great to see Diana and anytime i get to spend time with old friends it reminds me just how special my days at SVU were. Thanks for more memories, Di.







1 comment:

Jessie Lewis said...

Uh, I am so jealous. Mostly because I'd love to get one full day away from Maddie. I love the kid, but sometimes a break is needed. Also, jealous that you had so much fun with Diana. We definitely need to make a reunion happen this summer.