Monday, September 15, 2008

Hallelujah

If I could draw your attention to the below pre-season schedule for my Uconn Huskies. I'm sure that everyone has seen from some of my posts that I am a HUGE Uconn women's basketball fan and have been since I was about 14 years old. My lifelong dream has been to see them play in person and the closest i came was about 4 years ago when they were playing at Colorado State. I bought tickets and it just so happened that on the day of the game there was an enormous snow storm that prevented me from driving there. Well, if you pay attention to the large red font below you will see that my girls are coming to PROVO!!!! You can rest assured that nothing will keep me from that game.



2008-09 Women's Basketball Schedule
Head Coach: Geno Auriemma

DATE
OPPONENT/LOCATION
TIME/SCORE

NOVEMBER

TH 6
STONEHILL COLLEGE (EX.) (GP)
7:30 p.m.

W 12
TEAM SRP (EX.) (XL)
7:00 p.m.

SU 16
GEORGIA TECH (GP)
2:00 p.m.

TH 20
SAN DIEGO STATE (XL)
7:00 p.m.

SA 22
RHODE ISLAND (XL)
1:00 p.m.

TU 25
at BYU
9:00 p.m.


SU 30
OKLAHOMA (GP)
8:15 p.m.

No comments: