Tuesday, August 12, 2008

How Lucky I Am

I sometimes have to sit back and think about how lucky i am to be married to the man i am. He seriously is the greatest guy i have ever met and i am continuously astonished at his thoughtfulness. He truly would bend over backwards to do anything that would make me happy. i am so lucky to be sealed to him for eternity and will forever be grateful for the husband and father that he is.

The other day i went out to the garage to get the stroller to take Kayhlen on her walk and this huge monkey was sitting in the stroller along with a book and a card. it was totally cute and out of the blue.


Yesterday while i work i had this bouquet delivered to me. it is seriously enormous and weighs like 40 pounds. it's an ongoing joke in my office because every time mike sends me flowers all the guys continue to ask me what he did wrong and me and all the rest of the girls continue to stress that some guys are just romantic and like to do nice things once in a while. i gotta say, romanticism is alive and well because my hubby has it!

2 comments:

LittleO said...

you're right, you are lucky! I hope that when I get married, I am just as lucky...

And those flowers are gorgeous!

<3 o.

Ty and Mari said...

AHHHH!!! So cute!!!