Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentines 2008





Mike really went all out this year to make me feel special. He sent me a dozen pink roses on the day BEFORE Valentines, gave me a new 80Gig video Ipod ON Valentines, and then sent me tulips the day AFTER Valentines with a card that said "Everyone expects something on Valentines Day so I thought I would be different this year". He really put a lot of thought and effort in this year and I really appreciate it. I gave him a pair of shoes and a movie and we went and spent a night away in Salt Lake. It was a great weekend.

2 comments:

Jessie Lewis said...

Wow! Go Mike. P.S. Your dog is so cute.

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

So sweet. Your brother is a sweety too. I married into the right family. By the way, I was a little freaked out by Nike's one eye look. Very cute though.